Sepulchral Silence will strictly follow the official YouTube rules in relation with YouTube Content ID service.
Before you start, it is important that you know the regulations for use for this channel or DSP.
Check out these YouTube support articles to understand how Content ID works and what qualifies as Content ID eligible content.
Note that you must have exclusive rights to the material in the referenced file for the territories where you claim ownership. The following examples are not eligible for use in or for reference:
- Non-exclusive licensed third-party content
- Content published under Creative Commons or open / free licenses or similar
- Public domain footage, recordings, or compositions
- Clips from other sources used under fair use principles
- Video game footage (other than the game publisher)